Thursday, May 24, 2012

5/24/12 campaign Trail Report #16

I went searching for registered voters today working hard in the rain. I discovered several and everyone willingly signed our nominating petition. One home I approached had an open garage door with a couple plywood boards covered in wet paint.

No one answered the door and as I returned to the bus and walked by the garage I noticed and introduced myself to the homeowner quietly sitting in the garage. We had a pleasant conversation on politics; he signed the petition and shared his employment passion of voice over on commercials. The link to Carl’s website is http://carlbjorgen.com/.

One great experience of running for public office is learning the variety of citizens, their talents and their contributions to private commerce.

No comments:

Post a Comment