Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/3/12 Fed Up Voters At Every Turn

I stopped at Cub Foods in St. Anthony Monday night for a couple items including a bag of cat food. As I approached the shelf containing my product, a woman was also purchasing cat food. I mentioned the increases in prices on food and in general on products, after a short interchange, I turned to leave.

She stopped me, asking if I was that Constitution guy running for Minnesota House with the flyer left on her door. After I replied yes, this life long Republican and I spent another 5-8 minutes talking politics, historical actions of government, Constitutional government and the broken two party political systems. In the end I have another supporter, someone excited to have an alternate to a “D” or “R” on Election Day.

Donate today at: www.timutzforhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment