Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/10/12 Canvas Update #8

What a great afternoon to canvas New Brighton today, sunny and cool allowing for speed and efficiency. We canvassed 170 homes in an hour, spreading the good news voters have a choice in HD41-B of continuing the two party political slide into tyranny and ever larger government, or returning to our foundational roots as a Republic and a free people.

The goal of reaching all single family properties in New Brighton is 45% complete, far ahead of expectations. When completed in New Brighton, our attention is moving to the balance of the district.

As the candidate, I would like to share a couple of encounters today; one with a lifetime head strong DFL citizen who accused me of being a 1% candidate. When I asked how he concluded I was part of the 1% he said the language I use and my tone gave me away; (Here I pause my story and personally thank "Toastmasters International", my speech and communicator classes for the supposed slam by this lifetime Democrat), I chuckled inside thinking how little he knows about our personal and campaign 99% finances.

Another encounter was meeting an elderly lifetime Republican working in his garage. We greeted and his first question was "Are you a Democrat or Republican?", when I responded "Neither, a Constitution Party candidate" his posture rose up as he explained his disgust with the Republican Party and all the shenanigans. Before we parted I had another secure vote on Election Day 2012.

Every day on the campaign trail exciting conversations intermingle with occasional challenging meet-ups. The exciting trend for this candidate is the overall solid support for a third option on the ballot. People want change and respond to this positive choice for 2012.
Donate today at: www.timutzforhouse.com














No comments:

Post a Comment