Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11/12 Canvas Update #9

A team of volunteers joined me for 1.5 hours this morning as we canvassed 198 homes in New Brighton before running out of materials.
The campaign needs money, donations from you, $10.00, $25.00, $50.00, any amount up to $250.00 is needed today.
We were well received by citizens with a couple examples here.
  1. I approached an elderly man watering his yard, after my introduction he asked if I was sharing Communism today. I responded “no, but am working to restore the Constitution and preserve the Republic”. Quickly he looked into my eyes punched my shoulder and boldly stated “you have my vote this year, thank-you”.
  1. One of the volunteers walking the homes across the street met an unhappy lifetime Democrat, who when learning I am a lifelong union carpenter member stated I will be voting Tim Utz on Election Day.
People are seeking an alternative choice to the tired old “the other guy is the devil” political message. You have the power to change the course of history in House District 41-B by investing $$$ in Tim Utz now.
Donate today at www.timutzforhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment