Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/17/12 Canvas Update #11

Today several campaign team supporters joined me canvassing the New Brighton area. We reached 173 homes and 31businesses receiving overwhelming support.

If America is experiencing a renaissance, and economic recovery I fail seeing that rebound on main street Minnesota. The number of vacant, for sale homes, and Bank owned notices on doors exceed any reasonable housing recovery.

I experienced similar devastation while visiting 31 businesses, where I found 4 abandoned buildings, 3 prosperous businesses and 24 businesses were at one level or another gasping for air attempting to stay in business.  

What bothers me most; it appears government at all levels is oblivious of oppressive effects on taxpayers while continuing to grow, expand, and spending money, every dollar confiscated from the wealth of the people.


Donate today at; www.timutzforhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment