Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/25/12 Together For 14 Years

Back when dating my wife, Nadine, I warned her “if something could happen to someone it usually happens to me”, and “grass never grows under my feet, I always have something going on”. She ignored my statements, considering me bragging about myself.

14 years ago today I took a second chance at loving another and married my “bride” Nadine, who can attest statements back during our dating times were not exaggerated. During these last 14 years we have lived a lifetime of experiences, most couples never imagine.

A blended family, grandkids, the deaths of friends, family and loved ones, career changes, bankrupts, successful businesses, wealth and poverty, personally building our own home, political activity, living in a mortuary, good times and bad times, traveling around America, are just a sampling of experiences we have shared as a couple.

In honor of our 14 years together, for one day I step aside from the campaign trail, focusing on a special day that only happens one time during any marriage, the 14th anniversary, and focus on providing my wife the assurances "she is my priority" in life.

HAPPY 14TH ANNIVERSARY Nadine and we shall see the rest of you tomorrow on the campaign trail

Tim Utz

No comments:

Post a Comment