Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/12 Time is Fleeting

The time is 8:30AM CDT; as I sit at my campaign table in our modified living room looking at the computer screen, considering the day’s campaign activities and needs; I reflect on the remaining 29 pre election days.
 
Our campaign has done so many previously untested creative political approaches to connecting with voters over the last 4 plus years. Individually some with great success others no so much, but the combined collection of ideas and concepts implemented brings our campaign to today October 8, 2012; a majority force within the district crossing all party affiliations, age groups, income, demographics, both male and female.
 
People yearn for leadership, long for constitutional governing, desire a Republic free of abusive civil force. Occasionally on the campaign trail politically active voters will ask who I will caucus with Republican or Democrats; my reply is I caucus with the Constitution, and who ever will join me.
 
Help our campaign finish far ahead on Election Day, visit www.timutzforhouse.com  today and make a simple $20.00 donation or a larger amount should you have resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment