Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8/8/12 My Thoughts This Morning

Occasionally I meet die hard Republicans who despise my principled decision to leave the Republican Party last summer; making statements if I win my influence is minimal at best, I would not be on prestigious committees along with other derogatory comments, never contemplating a voice for Constitutional Republic government independent of major party influence.

There are two Constitution Party candidates running for Minnesota House this year. Suppose both of us win, the Democrats and Republican equally split the remaining House seats: the balance of political power in St. Paul would be 66 Republicans, 66 Democrats and 2 decision making Constitution Party members. With this numerical breakdown who has the power: just having some fun on Wednesday morning thinking of the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment