Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8/23/12 Campaign Trail Update #89

Returning from work today I came across a snapping turtle positioned in the middle of the road drive lane along the south side of Silver Lake. Along side the road, I noticed a homeowner standing holding a shovel waving my around the turtle.
 
I stopped and offered my help removing the turtle form the road. The homeowner gladly gave me the shovel, and I moved the turtle into the woods. The homeowner then said “you are Tim Utz aren’t you”, I responded with yes and we continued a great conversation leaving acquainted and another voter supporting Tim Utz.
 
Generously donate today; help us reach the critical remaining few voters to secure Election Day victory on Tuesday November 6th 2012 at www.timutzforhouse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment