Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9/4/12 Campaign Trail Update #101

This morning I spent time working the St. Anthony rush hour traffic, receiving many smiles, waves, thumbs up and of course the occasional middle finger salute. The middle finger salute is interesting in the provider of such expression 1. Specifically wants me to notice them. 2. Knows who I am and where I stand on the issues.
 
The team went out tonight in St. Anthony and had a great time meeting many citizens. One special moment was approaching two women and a man taking an evening walk. The one woman light up like a Christmas tree saying “…I saw you this morning on my way to work at 7:30… keep it up… nice to meet you in person…”

 
The support of patriots like you becomes critical in keeping our campaign in full mode through Election Day. Consider taking a moment now and sending a generous donation to CCCR 4141 Stinson Blvd NE Columbia Heights, Minnesota 55421.

No comments:

Post a Comment