Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/16/12 A Special Endorsement

Tim is my stepfather, and I have known him for 15 years. Although we have butted heads many times with how things should be done or how to get from one point to another, I have grown to respect his advice. His advice is sound, stable, and principle based. He is consistent, faithful, structured, loving, and a man of his word. He has helped support and challenged me over the years. Convictions and principles are the core of who he is. He cares very deeply, for his family, this country and will do anything he can to help nurture the foundation principles that help support a strong, thriving family and country. I hope you vote for my stepfather, I believe he is a strong pillar to support his district.
 
Polly Harding
Hopkins, Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment