Thursday, September 6, 2012

8/28/12 Campaign Trail Update #91

What a great day at the State Fair today, I met a wonderful woman on the free bus ride from Unisys parking lot to the fairgrounds who was attending the Grandstand music concert series called “Music on a Stick” hosted by none other than Minnesota Public Radio, more wealth illegally stolen from the pockets of willing citizens.
 
I met a lot of great people during the 5 hours working at the Minnesota Constitution Party State Fair booth on Dan Patch Road. I got into deep heated political theory discourses with several booth visitors; each one ending in an appreciation for my stands on Constitutional government.
 
On the return bus ride an elderly gentleman sat next to me stating “your Tim Utz aren’t you”, with my simple reply yes, we spent the 15 minute return ride having a great political conversation while I learned he lives in HD41-B even living just blocks from our residence.
 
Just days remain before Election Day, visit www.timutzforhouse.com today and make a generous donation helping us secure a solid Election Day victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment