Tuesday, September 4, 2012

8/26/12 Campaign Trail Update #90

We traveled the southwest portion of the district today meeting many folks just done with party politics. Several people mentioned the abuse of power by the national GOP during the first couple days of their ongoing convention toward delegates for Ron Paul as an example of the disconnect they have with party politics. Those people are pleased hearing my political story and are solidly behind voting for Tim Utz for MN HD41-B.
 
One group we came across were about 8 men and women of Mexican heritage sitting in a garage at a picnic table sharing stories, having some chips and beers. I presented my political positions, answered several quick good questions when as a group they invited my too sit down and join them for a while. I explained my need to continue campaigning; graciously they relented to me leaving, and then invited me over for an election night party. I thanked them then offered offering them to join us at “The White House” on Election Night.
 
What a great group of local resident voters ready to share substance and fellowship with this candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment