Friday, August 23, 2013

8/22/13 First Day Of State Fair

What a great time I had working the Constitution Party of Minnesota State Fair Booth on opening day. Being alone at the booth was hard especially the times I was overwhelmed when 5-8 people were simultaneously asking for information engaging me in conversation. The other scheduled partner for the booth never arrived but I managed to make it through 13.5 hour shift alone while getting hoarse talking to so many people.
 
In the morning public TV visited and took some video commenting on how neat our booth setup was. All day I noticed people stopping and taking a photo, even other State Fair vendors visited commenting what a great idea our deck and setting was. The Constitution Party of Minnesota is a trailblazing, trend setting leader in more than political principle.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment